Friday, May 14, 2010

maybe too much?

i've lost my will to blog. it's a complicated process. i don't blog unless i have something specific to say. and my desire to sit down and blog has to correspond with having something to blog. so despite the pointless drivel that comes from my fingertips, it's actually very thought out.

maybe i shouldn't have admitted that.

so my older brother is officially a doctor. my oldest brother has been a doctor for 8 years. i have no job. *destroys self-esteem. even though my parents swear a CPA is just as prestigious. i am not 100% sure i believe them.

my family was in for most of the week. i realized that even around my family, i feel alone if matt's not there. co-dependent much? i really can't stand to be away from him.

my mom gave ella a haircut today while i was at an interview. luckily, i had a chicken biscuit to distract me and i didn't see the full extent of the damage til i'd sucked it down my gullet.

and she looks really cute. like a teddy bear.

and our dining room table has been summerfied. not sommerfied cause i have zero decorating sense. but some gerbera daisies and new placemats spruced it up.

my parents left a huge, huge jug of captain morgan on our kitchen counter. i am ever so grateful.

3 comments:

  1. you and the captain make it happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. remind me to tell you about the time the captain made me accuse all the bartenders at the dawg house of trying to rufie me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Ella's new haircut! Jonathon tried to give Heaven a little "touch-up" and ended up cutting off most of her tail. Did you know that under all that fur their little tails are like the size of a pinky finger? Heaven only had a little nub to wag for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete