Monday, August 9, 2010

my top 5 michael scott moments

i was originally going to do a top 10 list, but i decided top 5 is more prestigious.

i don't know if "the office" will live without michael gary scott.

5) in the episode "performance review" where pam is microwaving popcorn; michael looks at the camera and whispers, "ahhh i'm hungry." and it's ridiculously fun to quote.

4) in "weight loss: part 2" michael pitches a little hissy fit after one of the weigh-ins and the way he flaps his little hands like a 5 year old cracks me up.

3) any and every time he sings.

2) his solo dance in "booze cruise." very fun to imitate.

1) prison mike in "the convict." gruel, dimentos, eating your own hair...

i definitely have top 5 dwight and top 5 andy moments. i just have to narrow them down.

"that's what she said."

4 comments:

  1. i dont know any other tv character that can annoy the heck out of me and make me laugh as hard as michael scott...

    i can't believe he's leaving the office :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see The Office making it without Michael...I'm afraid they are jumping the shark. He always makes me giggle.

    P.S. I miss you on facebook =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear Sommer. I inquired about your absence from FB and I was told you kicked it to the curb, but that I could follow you here! And I must say, you are quite magical. You even inspired me to start blogging again. I do admit, I will miss discussing hot messy reality tv with you! Keep in touch! And feel free to hit up my blog when you're bored or want to laugh at an idiot! Wish you well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crapppp these made me laugh. Prison Mike is in my top 5. Also when he marks the Chinese girl on the arm to tell her apart from the other.

    ReplyDelete