Thursday, June 2, 2011

lest i forget...

because TLC has decided that another show about a tattoo shop was in order, i now have even more tat ideas swimming through my mind. i need to make a list. so i don't forget.

1) a dandelion with its seeds blowing across my arm/shoulder/back with the verse from Ruth that says, "where you go, i will go." that's for matt. my love.

2) a hot air balloon. for two reasons: the first being that we saw lots of hot air balloons in napa valley on our honeymoon and i loved it. the second being the considerably cheesy fact that the more weight is dropped off the balloon, the higher it flies. see the symbology?

ssssssymbolism. what is the syyyyymbolism.

name that movie.


3) the much admired banksy drawing i posted a while back of the girl with the umbrella.

4) i have a porcelain hand mirror that my grandmother painted for me. it has a single iris on it and i'd love to get that tattooed somewhere in her honor.

5) an orange ribbon for MS awareness!!!

if i get all of those, that'll bring me to a total of 8. this is like a disease.

3 comments:

  1. Kyle keeps talking about a second tattoo, too. When he first got his done, he said, "Nope, never again." About a week later, he was talking about what to do next lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that you have tatoos, and I REALLY love the dandelion with the Ruth verse! DO IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out Alan reads your blog because he sent me a text message from work that said "the movie Sommer is talking about on her blog is the Boondock Saints!" (one of his faves)

    ReplyDelete