Wednesday, November 30, 2011

the 12 days of new orleans


i have 12 more days here. twelve car-less days. apparently it takes a loooong time to ship a car to portland, so we went ahead and dropped his car off at the shipping place and we're just left with rosie.

this post was interrupted by her highness, ella the butt, who "needed" to go potty and in the process, i locked myself out of the house. none of my neighbors were home, but they were showing a house across the street. so i scurry across the street in my fuzzy snowflake slippers and ask the potential tenant if i can use his phone. thankfully, he was a nice guy and matt was able to come let me in. but still...ella's fault.

speaking of showing houses, we're hoping to move into this little jewel in the next couple of months.




we gave away 90% of our furniture last night to a sweet girl that had been in eastern europe as a missionary for the past 6 years. so we have nothing to put in said house. but it sure is cute. and portland has an ikea (!!!)

3 comments:

  1. That house is amazing!! Oh my gosh, it's so gorgeous! I hope y'all get it. And I've learned you can quickly fill up a house. =) We got a new couch, but I bought second-hand our two additional living room chairs, a china cabinet, and my precious reading chair was donated to us by my pastor's wife. Oh, and it helped that the previous owner left us a bed, two dressers, and a desk. What what!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, cute pad!! I'll be (im)patiently waiting for you to post all your awesome, pinterest-inspired DIY adorable home decor in the new place.

    Ahahaha Ella the Butt! Ri ruv her!

    True story: While watching FNL last night, the alien was fussing in her swing...Tim Riggins came on the screen, and she stopped. Alan said we all have a serious problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. my word veri was "queef."

    Fyi.

    ReplyDelete