About Me

I live in Portland with my sexy beast of a husband, Matt, and our way-too-cute little dog, Ella. We like coffee, music, shows and listening to music at shows.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

i do my best thinking in the shower

so...i found myself trying to psychologically dissect a certain breed of person admist my pumpkin spice scented suds.

say there's this person that's quick point out when they've done something or that they have something, but never point out that someone else has done the same thing or has the same thing. make sense?

and THEN there's the person that hasn't done something or have something, but will unselfishly point out when someone else has.

i.e. "i don't have a corvette, but my brother does."
"i've never been to a mardi gras ball but my friend meghan has."
"i have been to france." although seven other ppl in the room have also been to france.

the first type i described annoys me. is it an inferiority complex that drives these people to look for any instance to bring up something they've done or have? how long does it take for other people to become as annoyed by this as i am? are they just deaf to the fact that they only talk about themselves and think their opinions are the only correct opinions?

i've decided that those type of people will stay at arms' length.

No comments:

Post a Comment