About Me

I live in Portland with my sexy beast of a husband, Matt, and our way-too-cute little dog, Ella. We like coffee, music, shows and listening to music at shows.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

my 2008 soundtrack

*this will replace my dear xanga

this is a transition post.

i found my knight...erego my xanga is no longer appropriate.



almost lover – a fine frenzy

near to you – a fine frenzy

sorry – maria mena

the sound of white – missy higgins

9 crimes – damien rice

starving your friends – envy on the coast

the blues are still blue – belle & sebastian

ghosts – sleeping at last

rain city – turin brakes

another word for desperate – straylight run

empty space – air traffic

fuck was i – jenny owens young

sad eyes – bat for lashes

i go to the barn because i like the horses – band of horses

personal – stars

faberge falls for shuggie – of montreal

lexington (joey pea-pot with a monkey face) – chiodos

grey room – damien rice

don’t confess (this thing that breaks my heart) – tegan and sara

life’s disease – stutterfly

skeleton song – kate nash

where i stood – missy higgins

sunday best – augustana

the garden - mirah

detlef shrempf – band of horses

cigarettes wedding bands – band of horses

merry happy – kate nash

wait until i’m gone – the honorary title

i taught myself how to grow – ryan adams

labrinthian pomp – of montreal

pictures of success – rilo kiley

messy – men, women & children

if you’re wondering - eisley

hiding inside the horrible weather – my american heart

baby’s romance – chris garneau

this is my home – the new frontiers

the special two – missy higgins

dig – incubus

hoppipolla – sigur ros

my favourite book – stars

your song – kate walsh

paper planes – m.i.a.

fever dream - iron & wine

the lightening strike - snow patrol



No comments:

Post a Comment