Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fever Dream...

...cause that's the song i'm listening to.

what an interesting (maybe?) turn of events.

i have two odd looking sores (bites?) on my arms that are mirror images of each other. leprosy?

( )


re: american idol...i like that adorable like allison girl and adam lambert. who looks like an elf but can wail nonetheless.





someone offer me a position as lead singer of a band. please. pleasepleaseplease.

i had a bummer moment and then i listened to a song that i haven't in the longest time. i drew a fair amount of comfort from.

when everything is lonely
i can be my own best friend
i get a coffee and the paper
have my own conversations

with the sidewalks and the pigeons
and my window reflections...
the mask i polish in the morning
by the evening looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment