Monday, March 2, 2009

Mini Vent

normally, it would grieve me to death to think that someone didn't like me.

this time, i've resolved to not care. i don't think she likes me. i could be wrong...maybe she's just rude.

rude rude rude.

i want to replace some wedding pics with honeymoon pics.
i need to clean the microwave.
ella's paw hairs need trimming.
i need to dust.
i need to go to the thrift store.
i need a haircut.
i need to order flowers for my grandmother's birthday.

i need to call the chronic disease fund.
i need to pay a medical bill.
i (hopefully) will have to make a HUGE decision.
we need to go look at that china cabinet.
i (desperately) need to wash my car.
and get one of the tires aired (nitrogen-ed) up.

hopefully that's it for now. i can't believe it's march. soon it will be may...then august...then christmas. the days fly by and i don't always enjoy them. kind of my fault i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment