Sunday, May 24, 2009

no.work.tomorrow

and i just realized i haven't fed my poor dog all day. i suck.

the song on that sherwin williams commercial they play every 3 minutes reminds me of feist's "i feel it all"

july 24th will be my 2 year living-in-new-orleans-anniversary. so unless it's christmas, i pretty much always have this scent wafting through mine and matt's apartment to remind me of when i first moved here...sigh

today was spent with total bedhead. and i even went to target and bb&b. i guess vanity dies when you get married.

but vanity did NOT die for ella...who just got a bath. very much to her disdain. as usual, she thrashed about, trying to drown. it's painful to watch, really.

"boston white" by umbrellas will forever be one of the most beautiful and melancholy songs i've ever heard. i've heard it live but like a dunce i didn't record it. doh!

whoa. am i back to my usual couplets?!?! she will be proud.

wait no i'm not. my bad.

this woman is my idol...i've made her ranch style chicken ,her monkey bread and her chicken spaghetti so far and my taste buds have been dancing with joy.

i don't have to work tomorrow. i shall go to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment