Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i'm really quite pathetic...

so i got ella her christmas present.


it's a hide-a-squirrel. and the 3 squeaky squirrels are sinfully cute. kind of like ella.

i also have some unhealthy obsessions with the following:


woodwick candles. i have pumpkin butter, brown sugar and apple cider candles right now and i've been know to burn them simultaneously. although the crackling sound makes me think it's raining.
i realized my dream of owning a le creuset dutch oven. and i'm hoping to add a couple. beware: the plastic knobs are only ovenproof to 350 degrees. learned. hard. way.

oh lawsie. this sandwich is pure heaven. sometimes i make it twice a week. it's chedder, provolone, tomato, purple onion and green chiles. grilled. so that it's all melty. and divine.



annalee christmas mice. HOW CUTE ARE THEY?! i have two so far. i love them so much i actually want to be one.

two more things: got my audit score back for the cpa exam...passed that sucker.

and i got a tattoo.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on yout exam dude! You're just a little smarty mcsmarter pants, aren't you.

    Also, thanks to you, I too now have an unhealthy obsession with woodwick. Beehive has them. I spent an hour trying to figure out which one to buy. Then I bought three.

    I want a le creuset in a bad way.

    That sandwich looks killer. I love to modify the grilled cheese. The other day I made one from my Bon Appetit magazine - provolone and raspberry preserves on sourdough. Money.

    I always have to respond to every single point you make in your blog. Makes me feel like we are actually talking. Baha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find that hide-a-squirrel??! Heaven NEEDS one...she had a little squirrel that brought her so much joy, but she loved on him so much that he finally passed away (I sewed his tail back on at least 5 times before we finally laid him to rest...RIP Nuts).

    And congrats on your exam!!!!

    ReplyDelete