Thursday, December 3, 2009

i have to spread the word

i know i've mentioned them on multiple occasions and i probably sound like a complete emo tween but just hear me out.

i simply adore flyleaf. i know, i know. matt's rolling his eyes right now. and that's fine. but they combine hard, grungy rock with straight up worship and it's like a little piece of heaven for me. i absolutely love it. the lyrics come straight from scripture and it's like "i can only imagine" except with a lot of bass, a lot of drums, a lot of riffs and a tiny girl wailing like none other.

it's me in band-form.

i basically just want to encourage you that if you are inclined at all towards the heavier hardcore rock genre, give them a listen. they have tons of videos on youtube...their newest single is called "again" off "memento mori" which i believe means "remember you will die."

which i believe is spanish for a whale's va...

anyway...enough PR.

i found this picture on my mom's camera. it's my dad in a suite in cowboy stadium...??? random. so very random.


1 comment:

  1. Ahaha awww it's Ray Ray! (Rea Rea?)

    "You girls keep me young, oh I love you so much"

    ReplyDelete