Tuesday, June 1, 2010

cause i was told to get out, told to leave...

...told to have my things in the parking lot

good things have been happening for the everetts. while out having a beer with matt and his coworkers thursday, i found out i passed the financial section of the cpa exam. totally thought i failed. i had prepared myself to fail. but no. this dang exam has been a pain. well...i guess i should say this dang disease has been a pain. i started taking the tests in january of 2008 and then i had the relapse of all relapses that sidelined me for a year. A YEAR. it's the most annoying disease in the world.

so yes, i'm behind. and it takes courage for me to admit that but i guess i can't help it. my brain is against me.

also, i got to go home for the holiday weekend and get spit up on by my niece. i did not care one bit. 5 month olds are soooooooooooo fun. wiggly and giggly and they can hold their head up. she's way fun. really tugs at my uterus.

AND...get ready......................................................

I.GOT.A.JOB.

a great job. at a bank. less than a mile from my house. so i get tons of holidays. it's really close to being my dream job. so this just proves that prayer works, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finally get a job and target is out of pumpkin pancake mix. where is the justice?!?

on a closing note, my brothers crack me up. i'm glad it only took 20 years for us to learn how to get along.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of your wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy all these grand things are happening for my Sommer!

    "It doesn't matter. It's Moo."

    ReplyDelete