Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eleven Questions

this came at a good time. i've felt the need to blog, but had nothing to say.

UNTIL NOW!

tanks, judith. tanks.

11 things about me, 11 questions to answer and 11 questions for someone else to answer...although i know less than 11 people in this entire world so i'm not holding my breaf.

Random Crap

1) february 22 will be 6 years since i was diagnosed with MS

2) the only pop tarts i'll eat are unfrosted strawberry

3) i met my husband through xanga

4) i went to a garth brooks concert on january 17, 1993

5) i was lil' miss darbonne range rider rodeo queen in 1993 (it was a big year)

6) my hair was down to my buttocks for much of my pre-adolescence.

7) i used to eat my cereal dry...as in sans milk, but still in a bowl with a spoon

8) i played the flute and piccolo in marching band

9) i also cheered for 6 years and we won state my senior year

10) i have the world's flattest feet so i will always look awkward in heels

11) my obsession with my dog knows no bounds

My Questions from Judith

1) Why did you decide to go to college? Or not go to college?
both of my parents and both of my brothers went to LA Tech, so it was kind of an obligation. i loved it though.

2) How did you pick your children's names? (And, if you don't have kids, do you have the names picked out?)
matt and i discuss our future children's names a lot. and we disagree a lot. if we have a girl, i want to name her lila because that was my best friend's mom's name when i was growing up and she recently passed away from parkinson's. maybe calvin for a boy because it's common but not common. cal for short. like cal ripken. little cal everett.

3) What was your favorite book as a kid?
ramona quimby, age 8

4) Favorite book as an adult?
redeeming love is the only book i've read more than once. but less than 3 times.

5) Is there some food item you hated as a kid but now like as an adult?
cheese. you read that right.

6) What's the best thing about your job?
flexible hours

7) What's the worst thing about your job?
no paycheck

8) Why do you blog?
because i can type faster than i can write. and i have a bad memory.

9) Why do you read my blog? Ha!
because you're my friend and i miss you (awwwwww)

10) Do you do Valentine's Day cards to family members/your significant other?
matt and i aren't big on cards. the only birthday card i ever gave him was a spiderman card that said something about a grandson. the only birthday card he's given me referred to me as a beautiful african sister. so no. we don't do cards.

11) What's your favorite flower?
i like roses which comes in handy when you live in the city of roses.

If You Dare...

1) Who taught you how to drive?

2) What's your dream car?

3) Favorite Bath and Body Works scent?

4) Is there a song/band that you absolutely hate? Like Taylor Swift?

5) Is there a piercing/tattoo that you really want?

6) What's your worst habit?

7) Does that damn ASPCA Sarah McLaughlin commercial ruin your entire day?

8) Name two people that would be on your "Elevator List."

9) Do you have a favorite Vera Bradly pattern?

10) Does the token stop spinning at the end of Inception?

11) Could you ever be vegan/vegetarian?

2 comments:

  1. Lila and Cal Everett, are you KIDDING me with the preciousness of that...I'm already obsessed with your children.

    Unfrosted poptarts? You're such a healthnut. *snicker

    Mmm...snickers...

    i LOVED ramona! So did Alan apparently! Hahaha I was talking about those books the other day, and he corrected me on one of the plots or something...all I could do was stare at him.

    I don't think I have 11 friends, let alone people to tag...but the alien is asleep in the swing...so I'm playing!

    1- Who taught you how to drive? Aaron Smith

    2- What's your dream car? Black Range Rover, mainly because of all the rap songs

    3- Favorite Bath and Body Works scent? Lavender Vanilla!! Never gets old

    4- Is there a song/band that you absolutely hate? Nickelback...I really hate Metallica too, although Alan says that takes away my rock and roll credibility. I say he never had his, because he can sing all the words to "Get Out" by JoJo.

    5- there a piercing/tattoo that you really want? I want the celtic infinity/trinity symbol...supposed to get it with my sisters. One already has it. If I could figure out where to put mine I'd get it.

    6- What's your worst habit? Nail biting. Hair twirling. Chewing inside of my cheek.

    7- Does that damn ASPCA Sarah McLaughlin commercial ruin your entire day? Eff that commercial.

    8- Name two people that would be on your "Elevator List." I'm not sure what this list means, but I'm gonna say Ed Westwick and Milo Ventimiglia.

    9- Do you have a favorite Vera Bradly pattern? Twirly Birds Navy...discontinued. Busters.

    10- Does the token stop spinning at the end of Inception? Yes (Alan and I have talked about this quite a bit...you can probably tell a lot about a person by how they answer that)

    11- Could you ever be vegan/vegetarian? I've done them both several times, but bacon always calls me home.


    I think I broke my comment record again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HEART Calvin!! Please, please, please! It reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes, and I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes, lol!

    1. My dad. I was driving dirt roads in his lap as a kid.
    2. Is it sad that my big dream was a Mercury Milan? Dream big, kiddos.
    3. Um...it changes. Today it's lavender vanilla. Could be cotton blossom tomorrow. You never know.
    4. Michael Buble and Justin Beiber -- the first because I'm contrary and the second because he sucks.
    5. I'm too terrified of getting a tattoo. However, if I was not terrified of needles, maybe my wedding date tattooed around my ring finger.
    6. Being a smart aleck. It's also my best habit.
    7. Kyle makes me turn it off because I want to adopt all the dogs.
    8. Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec and Andy from Parks and Rec.
    9. The owl one.
    10. I can't remember which is which for the token. However, I say that he's not in dream. Usually I dislike happy endings, but I really wanted a happy ending for him.
    11. Yep. Would like to be again now that I know that I like it.

    ReplyDelete