Sunday, June 14, 2009

blog much...?

no i don't. i'm really very lame.


i find i'm very preoccupied lately with obtaining this... because i really wanna make this.

i am very much obsessed with cooking and baking... hence my need for a big kitchen with a great working triangle (sink, stove, refrigerator) and granite, quartz or stainless steel countertops and maybe a butcher's block built in to the counters. a huge deep double sink, stainless stove with 5 gargantuan spider burners, and island with a sink for washing vegetables. excuse me, i need to grab a tissue...

my newest and possible lamest obsession is watching any and everything on hgtv. i've slowly (and reluctantly) phased out my mtv-only channel non-surfing.

i'm trying with every fiber of my being to finish this book. i'm struggling.

june is going by so, so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment