Sunday, June 28, 2009

Owie, my poor tummy...

3 cupcakes. that's all i'm gonna say about that.

what did i do friday night? i really can't...oh watched "yes man" with the hubs. i have the biggest crush on zooey deschanel. like kirstie alley big.

saturday i did enjoy perusing through racks of designer wedding gowns. not for me. and i'm convinced if we'd been on "say yes to the dress" i would've been the annoying friend that all the viewers want to slap. i'm so ashamed!

it's not chicken under a duck, my friends. it's chicken under a brick. remember that if you go to dante's kitchen. and you should go. now.

NOW I SAY!

check out this attractive couple:




beautiful children will be born from our loins...or...my loins.

do women have loins?

mmm pork tenderloin...

make this today and then thank me for being your friend and telling you to do it. my next dinner guests, whoever you may be, you will be eating this. with mashed potatoes and probably a nice crisp pinot grigio. line forms outside our front (or only) door.

4 day work week...so happy i could pee myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment