Sunday, June 21, 2009

i'm becoming more of a failure

i need a "work" switch that i can turn on when i leave every morning that renders me robotic and emotionless. it would make the days less complicated.

the dreams i have whilst napping are beyond (read: BEYOND) absurd.

saturday my hair was so big, i looked like a country music singer. i hummed "coal miner's daughter" for most of the day.

and got my ring cleaned. and a free teasing comb. she would be proud.

my dog pees and poops in strange houses. it's embarrassing and only highlights the fact that i cannot stay mad at that face.

little biscuit.

i meant to upload all the pics from my mom's camera...all 1246. but i forgot. phenergran has had me in a daze all day. cause i ate so much last night i made myself sick.

but it tasted soooooooo good. go here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment