Wednesday, August 12, 2009

creeps

i always have my breakthrough revelations while in the shower...almost every night, i come to a brilliant realization. about something.

yeah so this weekend/week was spent in dallas...allow me to recap:

- actually had starbucks. twice. i never go there when i have to spend my own money. and by never, i mean unless i have to cause i will. i totally will.

- toured two $800,000 model homes and lusted my face off

- learned what a lanai is, but after reading the definition on wikipedia, i realize i knew what it was all along and was falsely corrected.

- had two sips of the worst.margarita.ever.

- once again had the yummiest tortillas of my life

- watched "taken" and totally loved it although i was ridiculously afraid to stay alone in a hotel room alone after watching it... wikipedia provides what is probably the most pathetic movie description known to man but i'm too lazy to imdb.

- the shower in my hotel had two shower heads

- that deserves its own hyphen on the list

- i find downtown dallas to be 10 times creepier than the french quarter

- the man who sat by me on the plane today was quite the creepy mccreeperson (that's for you, t). check out the creepiness:
1) he explained to me the carnal logics behind dolphin sex
2) said he heard that redheads liked to be "slapped"
3) mentioned several times about taking a picture of me to send to his ex-wife

i was quite glad to see my sweet, adorable, non-creepy husband waiting to pick me up...

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. That was a creepy creepy person. And, yes, he deserved TWO creepys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. did he sneak a picture?? i bet that nasty mcnasterson would never get over that.

    GROSS!

    and i second the downtown dallas/french quarter comment.

    what's the point of the two shower heads? i need to know this

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH and- i liked "taken" too, but now i'm afraid to go to paris and pretty sure i had hypertension by the time the movie was over.

    ReplyDelete