Thursday, August 6, 2009

quirks

we all have them.

let's see how weird sommer is, shall we?

- i could spend an entire 20 minute car ride shuffling through songs on my ipod...i'll think of a song i want to hear and instead of going directly to it, i shuffle til i find it. i currently have over 11oo songs on my ipod. it tends to make people hate me.

- sometimes my hand will do something twice when i only told it to do it once...for that reason, i've sent emails i haven't meant to (and texts) and misspelled my own name.

- if my nightly routine gets interrupted, i can't adapt. it's shower, vitamins, pills, deodorant, teeth, hair and injection, people!!! please take note.

- i am very aware of my somewhat obnoxious obsession with my dog. and i don't care.

- i purposely try to piss people off whilst driving. i strategically plan each of my lane changes so that NO ONE has even the slightest chance of cutting me off. and let's face it, people in new orleans have no business behind the wheel.

- i'm not a huge fan of cheese. i don't eat cheeseburgers or ham and cheese sandwiches. but i do enjoy a cheesy pizza and rotel dip. i don't know why.


i'm leaving for dallas tomorrow for FIVE (5) DAYS. i am very sad to be leaving my sweet, precious boy and my adorable dog.

i took the audit section of the cpa exam wednesday...gag me with roughage.

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh i do the shuffle thing...it drives everybody batty. quirky soulmates.

    ReplyDelete