Thursday, August 20, 2009

comfort...

"hope floats" was my comfort movie in college...i watched it every sunday for a year
"the photo album" by death cab was/is my comfort cd...and makes me happy when skies are gray

dashboard's "don't wait" makes me ache for the weeks between pine cove and grad school...

as long as "friends" is on, all is right with the world.

and i have coffee. i want this. now. i'd take it to all my clients and never worry about the 3pm slump again.

it is impossible to be sad/mad/cranky when you see this face:

or this face:


8 comments:

  1. Having a portable coffee maker would definitely make the world a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My CDs were Better than Ezra's Deluxe and the Jolly Napier CD...And my comfort movie in college was Runaway Bride, Heather and I used to go to sleep to it every night...Oh and I used to find it comforting to leave my door open in the mornings and hear the O.C. on your computer while y'all got ready!

    I want to SQUEEZE your puppy dog...I hope she'll call me Aunt T

    ReplyDelete
  3. matt has a big mouth.

    did you go to the park?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and jesse's old boss at emogen had that coffee brewer. i tired a cup or two. it was nice.

    ooh and my dad's girl friend is cousins with harry connick jr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was watching the end of season 8 last night and was going to put in season 9 when I realized that i'd lent it to a friend. It felt like the end of the world even though i knew what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sommer! I just found your blog through Aurelia's, and I'm so glad I did! Just wanted to say hey, and I hope all is well. You look beautiful...congrats on your marriage! Y'all are too cute together! I love Hope Floats too, by the way...

    Much love!
    Lindsey Martin

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think the terrible beating she received helped me in forgiving her sooner..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sommer. I just saw your comment and wanted to let you know i'm glad you read and i'm glad you commented! I love it when people do that! I just wanted to leave you this so you would know our new web address. I've loved reading your blog today!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete