Thursday, October 29, 2009

boooo...

i don't really like my previous post. i toyed with the idea of deleting it...the second half anyway. but i shan't.

i don't like talking about having MS. i feel like it makes me sound whiny. or like an attention whore. but i just needed to get some of that info out there so that people know i'm not slow or stupid...i just have some things working against me.

NEWAYZ!!

i want to pummel myself for just typing that, by the way.

matt and i are continuing our halloween tradition of watching a scary movie on halloween night. we've knocked out "halloween," "friday the 13th," and "nightmare on elm street." this year it's gonna be "drag me to hell" although matthew has never seen "the exorcist."

i have a strange fascination with horror/disturbing movies. i used to google it all the time. i haven't really seen any of the movies i've come across...i can barely read about them on wiki.

i also have a fascination with her story. i've never heard anything like it. and not in a good way.

might be one of the most terrible things i've ever read.

i've depressed myself.

so to cheer up myself, let's list the 3 loves of my life:

1) my piece



2) my puppy
3) my car

2 comments:

  1. Me and my piece have the same tradition...only our scary movies go more along the lines of:

    -edward scissor hands
    -the legend of sleepy hollow (cartoon version obviously)
    -the wind and the willows (again...animated)

    we get scared by stupid movies, so in know we can't watch the real horrow movies. alan watched the exorcist in college with stephen and i'm pretty sure they held hands through it.

    i almost put E.T. on the list but thought i might sound like too much of a pansy...well now i've outed myself. E.T. scares the piss out of me.

    i also may or may not admit to have watched halloweentown on the disney channel.

    longest comment...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go see Paranormal Activity! Scariest movie I've seen in a looooonnnng time. I really do wish we lived closer so we could share our love of the macabre!

    ReplyDelete