Thursday, October 8, 2009

secret time

it has not been a good week.

AND just now a guy on "police women of broward county" got arrested for soliciting sex and he was driving an RX8. soils the good name of my cherry darlin!

who is at the doctor cause her a/c sporadically blows hot air. get.well.soon.

as for the actual secret...

i really like new orleans.
and "police women of broward county" but that's beside the point.

yeah new orleans has traffic bad enough to make you jab blunt pencils into your eyes.
and there might be a hint of a crime problem.

but there's so much culture...and character...and charm. synonyms? oh well.

i can say with certainty that the food here is unbelievable. i'll annoy the hell out of people bragging on the food in this place.

mid-city: love it
french quarter: love it
uptown: love it

i can almost see target from my house. along with a mall that has BR, jcrew, f21, sephora, bebe, coach, cache, aldo, macy's, etc etc etc. i mainly just named the stores that are NOT in good old pecanland mall, monroe, louisiana, papermill stank capital of the world.

12 days til my birthday. 17 days til my first wedding anniversary.

hearts for october, man...

3 comments:

  1. GAH thanks for reminding me of pecanstank mall! And for making me miss south LA even MORE if that was possible. I'm obsessed with J.Crew sweaters right meow. Blunt pencil...cripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must live by Lakeside Mall :) I used to visit Lakeside, the Target in Metarie, and Esplanade Mall almost every weekend! I miss my Saturday mornings spent at the French market and Cafe Du Monde in the quarter. And my day just wouldn't be complete without wandering through the shops on Magazine and having afternoon coffee uptown. I miss the 504.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm. Okay, I'm really jealous right now. I live in a city that has a quarter of a million people, and the mall still sucks.

    ReplyDelete