Monday, March 23, 2009

Addict

i am unfortunately addicted to the twilight series. and feel i may quickly become an advocate. by reminding myself of that, i keep my obsession within reason.

ahhh steroids...a recent facebook status reminded me of those little beauties. prednisone wasn't bad at all. dex made me want to be trampled by a herd of african elephants. there was a few hallucinations...XTREME (yeah...no "e") eating alllll the time. usually consisting of a large papa john's pizza and one pack of double stuf oreos.

so i got fat to match my hideous "moon" face. and boy was i a cranky, cranky beeyotch. picture simon cowell on steroids...or...MORE steroids. i'm pretty sure i made him look like june cleaver.
lucky for my loved ones, at the time i didn't own a cleaver.

actually, i still don't.

i've refused multiple times to EVER take that satanic poison again. and so far, so good.

so this edward cullen character...soooo easy to fall in love with. soooo silly because he's totally fictitious and trust me, you aren't going to find a vampire like that. i know a few too many people out there have the (mistaken, sorry!) idea that they're gonna find a guy like ole eddie. i use "people" and "they" cause i'm pretty positive he has both male and female admirers. anyway, he.does.not.exist. and excuse my cyniscim, but the reason we all love him so is because he doesn't exist...that we know of. so now are tiny minds are consumed with the idea. the idea that mr. ed could be out there somewhere...and we're just the girl...*cough* DUDE, to attract him. i've found that those kind of musings only led to disappointment as no human guy (pun pretty much intended) can possibly live up to that crap.

so this rant is basically so i can get that out of my system. and enjoy e-dawg's character while admiring my sweet, perfect husband more than ever.

does that mean i'm growing up?

i love my dog so much that sometimes it makes my eyes well up...




p.s. flyleaf and coldplay tickets are MINE. all MINE...wuahahahahaHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment