Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Shower Playlist

my unwinding routine consists of singing my head off in the shower...
these are currently the songs that are responsible for my lack of a head:

the black dress - umbrellas
decode - paramore
there for you - flyleaf
fever dream - iron&wine
all around me - flyleaf
ghost - umbrellas
breathe today - flyleaf
so i thought - flyleaf
alone - heart
cassie - flyleaf
june, summer, rose - umbrellas
sorrow - flyleaf
the special two - missy higgins

ahhh some real old school thrown in there...



also

i've started reading the twilight series. *hangs head in shame

and i have a strange urge to listen to "dark blue"



i've been picking at the same spot on my lip for weeks...maybe months...and i probably have staph now. fml.

so some moron comes flying through the parking garage in two lakeway, goes the wrong way down a one-way, slams it in reverse to back into his parking spot, and ends up smacking into the building. in my head i pointed and laughed soooo loud...in real life, i looked at him like the idiot that he is. in a LUMINA. good grief.

and i've decided my new (and only) talent is going to be mario kart.

No comments:

Post a Comment