Thursday, September 3, 2009

confessions

- i've been wasting far, far too much time reading this . to the point where i think i've developed eye strain. BUT...now i highlight the text so it's white words on a blue background. problem. solved.

- i have fall out boy and panic! at the disco on my ipod. it hurts to admit, but i just had to say it.

- we have a tv in our bedroom...everyone advises against having a tv in the bedroom, but who doesn't love laying in bed and watching "the soup" at 1am?

- i slammed my hair in my car door when leaving starbucks this afternoon. feeelt like a moron.

- although the first pumpkin spice latte of the year (!!!!!!!!!) pretty much made up for it. and that's a confession cause the caloric/fat intake of pumpkin spice latte will make you want to hurl. the actual taste, however, does not.

- i'm just a moon without a tide.

- today, i noticed a peculiar habit i've picked up that involves me doing a quick march in place before i start walking somewhere. throw away paper towel in the bathroom, step step, leave. elevator stops at my floor, step step, leave. get coffee, step step, leave.

- like a friggin show pony.

let us band together and make this illegal. this is why God doesn't give some people kids.

was that politically incorrect? forgive me.

3 comments:

  1. We sooo have a tv in our bedroom. And Alan sooo loves The Soup. My fave is when Joel makes fun of Speidi.

    You ARE a show pony...you finer than Sea Biscuit. But he was a race horse though right? hmmm....

    Pumpkin(!) spice(!) lattes(!) Dammit...Gotta go add that to my blog real quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad and/or ridiculous that I clicked on the first link...and clicked off of it quickly because I'm at work (and should be working, not blogging, but that's another story) BUT mentally remembered to return to your blog at home so I can read in peace? Sad day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the Starbuck's spiced pumpkin scone recipe? OMG...to die for. I'm trying to hold off on making them until October because I want to eat the entire batch.

    And yes, Sandy Paws must go. Those poor helpless poodles!

    ReplyDelete