Monday, September 7, 2009

i don't wanna work...

...i just wanna bang on this drum all day.

weekend consisted of 3 very important activities:
1) eating
2) pouting
3) watching "dexter"

not necessarily in that order.

i did get to use all my nice serving pieces (including an ice bucket) sunday night just moments before i got rolled like a philly blunt at mexican train.

eating consisted of a new york strip at the flaming torch. best.french.onion.soup.ever.

EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd rather not discuss the pouting. i'll just say i feel almost justified in the fact that today i slept til 10:30, took two naps, never changed out of my pajamas and watched a "whale wars" marathon.

damn japanese.

i would like approximately 1827382173 woodwick candles please.

i put out my little pumpkins and fall dishtowels. used my fall shower gel (b&bw pecan passion which they don't sell anymore, lame-o's) and wore my fall perfume (dream angels desire). that managed to lift my spirits a tad.

and lsu not losing to a high school team.

3 comments:

  1. you have an ice bucket? JEALOUS. if i ever get to visit you, you best bring that shiz out.

    i like la madeleine's french onion soup...

    AND, i hung a fall wreath on my door and plugged in the new febreeze fall air freshener...and today i am going to buy some little fall mums to put by the front door. they are only $3 dollars at lowes and are guaranteed to lift spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to put your blog title as my facebook status...but I was afraid of getting fired...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm burning my pumpkin patch candle right now, and telling myself it's fall despite how it feels outside. it is fall! is is!

    ReplyDelete