Thursday, September 24, 2009

shoes

omigah, shoes...

let's get some shoes...

anyway. i am now experiencing the phenomenon that is infamous among antidepressants. i can't feel excited. however, there could be some environmental factors contributing to this and i'm just using the drugs as my escape goat (i know it's scape goat, but i like my way better).

for one, it's still like 90 degrees in this fiery furnace. how can i get excited about fall when i still break a sweat just walking to my car?

and for two, i could possibly be getting the post-holiday blues pre-holiday. i suffer greatly from post-holiday blues. seriously, my hands shake and i get a lump in my throw when i'm taking the christmas tree down. i have to stop talking about it.

and three...maybe my body is just learning to do this new thing where my brain won't let me get excited about something until the day before or something. maybe it could be the fact that i'm very quickly learning the skill of absolutely not caring. about anything. blessing and curse.

jason mraz is on l.a. ink right now. he looks like an uber dork. sorry, jason.

i want this on or around my body at sometime in the near future:





kurt vonnegut was a wise man.

2 comments:

  1. wise, sure...but slaughterhouse five freaked me the hell out!

    oh, you've gone and mentioned the post holiday weepies, and now i've got to go find a cliff to jump from.

    i thought it WAS escape goat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand your feelings about the christmas tree. A few weeks ago I told lyle that i couldn't believe it was already almost Christmas, and he looked at me like I was crazy. But it is, right?

    ReplyDelete