Sunday, April 11, 2010

oh good grief

the strawberry patch candle from bath and body works makes my mouth water. i want to eat the air.

this weekend we watched the hurt locker, district 9 and brothers.

the hurt locker was entertaining but didn't live up to the hype. district 9 was the weirdest movie i've ever seen, including charlie and the chocolate factory. brothers tore me up inside.

i decided to do some weight lifting yesterday evening and today my arms are throbbing. THER.OB.CHANDLER.BING.

this could possibly be the last week i'm unemployed.
i hope i didn't just jinx it.
i have three tattoos planned out in my mind. if i get this job, i shall celebrate by getting one.
cause you know, i'm a badass.

i actually said "badass" at church today. because my church is awesome. and they don't care. the sermon today was on sex and i blushed at least twice. i'm 26 years old, for pete's sake.

as an accountant, i offer my condolences as accounting firms scramble to get tax returns done this week. i'll be piddling the days away in my pajamas.

that is both awesome and pathetic.

2 comments:

  1. charlie and the chocolate factory IS weird. i used to get both terrified and hungry while watching.

    ahhh let me know about the j-o-b!

    "i want to take a picture of you all...click!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely horrified every time sex gets mentioned at church (which in my case is usually in our young married couples Sunday school class). I would prefer to just crawl under a chair. Why is it that sex is so funny to talk about when we are younger but now that I'm an adult woman I turn into an embarrassed ball of awkwardness?

    Good luck with the potential job!!!!! And savor these last few days you get to piddle around in your PJ's =)

    ReplyDelete